All CAS experiences and CAS Projects are recorded in Managebac using the CAS Portfolio.
Below you will find directions for how to:
- Enter a NEW CAS experience for approval
- Edit a CAS experience by updating evidence and reflections for an approved experience
- Edit a CAS experience by requesting a supervisor review
- Enter a NEW CAS Project experience for approval
STEP 5: Answer the questions on the form
- Experience name (what will you be doing?)
- Decide which strand(s) (creativity, activity or service)
Note: Hours not required, but will help you to track how often you do the activity
- What type of service is it?
- What approach(es) are taken?
- Enter the date(s) of the experience
- A supervisor's name is required
A supervisor must be an adult and may not be a family member*
You may use your IB Coordinator as your supervisor
- Provide your supervisor's email address
- Describe the CAS experience.
- Select your CAS learning outcome(s)
- Click SAVE