All CAS experiences and CAS Projects are recorded in Managebac using the CAS Portfolio.
Below you will find directions for how to:
- Enter a NEW CAS experience for approval
- Edit a CAS experience by updating evidence and reflections for an approved experience
- Edit a CAS experience by requesting a supervisor review
- Enter a NEW CAS Project experience for approval
If you've forgotten your password, or need assistance logging in check out the Managebac section of our website. You'll find information there for how to reset your password and/or sign up for a MPHS Managebac account.
STEP 5: Answer the questions on the form
ADD A CAS PROJECT: CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES it's a PROJECT.
- Experience name (what will you be doing?)
- Decide which strand(s) (creativity, activity or service)
Note: Hours not required, but will help you to track how often you do the activity
- What type of service is it?
- What approach(es) are taken?
- Enter the date(s) of the experience
- A supervisor's name is required
A supervisor must be an adult and may not be a family member*
You may use your IB Coordinator as your supervisor
- Provide your supervisor's email address
- Describe the CAS experience.
- Select your CAS learning outcome(s)
- Click SAVE